2019 Pre-Registration Full
If you were not able to secure a space with early Registration, please note, there will be 20 “odd ball” spaces available for walk-ups. People usually line up for these around 8am. Registration Opens at 9am.
Any no-shows will be released at Noon. We will use the wait list from the morning. You must be present at Noon to receive a space.
Cash Only $35/per space $8/paint
Confirmed registrants are listed on the website around June 1st.
Space numbers are issued the day of the fest Saturday, June 15th beginning at 9:00AM
NOTE: Artists must register in person by Noon on Saturday or the space will be forfeited.
Pre-Registration ends on May 25th, or whenever all spaces are filled.
Only one space allowed per application. Please refrain from making special requests for location.
Check our website June 1st for a list of confirmed participants.
There will be a selection of spaces available on a first come first serve basis on the day of the festival for $35 (cash only).
- Best interpretation of mural theme
- Overall use of space + shape of painting surface
- Artistic creativity
Winners will receive gift certificates from our local business sponsors.
Please note: If two spaces are painted as one mural neither space will be eligible for a prize award.
Winners will be announced on Sunday afternoon at 4:30pm, and notified via email or phone if not present to receive their prize.
- Artists are required to provide: Painting tools (brushes/rollers/etc.) Outdoor latex or acrylic paint (available for purchase at the festival)
- Tarp or sheet to protect the sidewalk and grass surrounding the mural; rags and cleaning materials to clean any mess
- Containers for washing out brushes, etc. Nothing, including hands, may be cleaned in the lake!
- Artists who leave a mess may be disqualified from the event—now and in the future.
Sign in at the Registration tent between 9am – noon on Saturday. The tent is located north of the tennis courts at Farwell at the lake.
You will receive a designated, numbered space to paint. If you trade/change your space number, it is your responsibility to notify Registration. Prizes will be awarded to the person whose name we have recorded to the space.
Artists must register in person and start painting by noon on Saturday or the space will be forfeited.
To be considered for judging, your mural must be complete by 2pm on Sunday.